• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she loves twilight more than she loves her back.. :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=flint_hydz]she loves twilight more than she loves her back..[/quote] hey..you're rght again.. @t: he has a sinister smile...
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm always right. ;p @T : she loves fashion and taking pics of herself.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's from davao....
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she loves her prince charming.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's an emo.......:exclaim:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

first meet her duo who she is.. heheh a fs talker
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

loves cupcakes and dolphins..
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's you,,again....hehe.. i think his name is kevin...
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ur right... i think she's is tall, morena, snobbish and mature looking girl..
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He start to forget everyone when she's online..
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

She cme from phliphn~~ But transfer 2~~~ I dont remember where is it~~ Hahahaa~~=D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ My baby!! I Love her! I really really do!! saya sayang awak,, :kiss:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He really love his gf!!!!!
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she loves her friends. :)
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=MiSS.GRACEo6]she loves her friends.[/quote] Those are my cousins :P @topic : she loves pink
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]MiSS.GRACEo6 wrote: she loves her friends. Those are my cousins :P @topic : she loves pink[/quote] sorry sis. i thought they were your friends.
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shes always online Late at night.. like me LOL its already 3:23am here at phil..
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ampjeff]shes always online Late at night.. like me LOL its already 3:23am here at phil..[/quote] hahaha! its already 8pm here. 3am? too early to online. :lol: @top: friendly.
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahaha.. yeah im a night person.. :D @topic.. she has a new avatar
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:41

[ 9 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy