• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Ershin
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

She's kinda cute to my eyes :rose:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

loves ppg and kinda rocker!
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Loves anime!! =D=D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not emo :lol: but has a bangs
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ He lives under the table. :lol:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She had nice bangs as what mirhadz said :)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^loves PPG......... =) watz datz?[/b][/color] :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-28 22:39:47)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a mushroom protector
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@zyrax86 Power Puff Girls :D @T You like mushrooms also eh

Last edited by Ershin (2008-11-28 22:50:49)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Loves to watch Power Puff Girls! =D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's cute kind of kawaii gurl my classmate
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She loves cupcakes & babies! :lol:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She loves to be loved back :rose:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ahaha! Loves PPG. ROFL! :lol:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Don't know that much about her so I got a little description to say only and that was her bangs =(
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nothing to say much... hmm a powerpuff fanatic!!! ;]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

he's someone i don't know, and uhh, want to know better :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think she's friendly hope she wants to be friends with me :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

OT: sure sure :D i love making new friends ^she's cool :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she luev to smile + bigger. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:58

[ 9 queries - 0.591 second ]
Privacy Policy