• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

endless lover from zamboanga city =) i wonder whats the pink thingy in her avatar =|
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^inlove with endlezluver =D=D=D=D=D=D=D *PEACE :P:P
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^lol hes making new issue.. =D love charles ang3l =D :P
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a geek .......member
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She Have A Own Website! :D:kiss:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^a former rockstar member...[/b][/color] :)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a former FU member! an abnormal person coz of her dimple =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^graduating student..........has lots of vonafeys.....[/b][/color] =D=D=D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a nice sis.......
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dolphin lover all the time
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is anime fanz and JS expert :P
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

anime fanatic like me. :eh:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anime lover && Fansign Lover.. :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^friendly && nc =D=D=D=D
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a whiz member:D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=pink] anime adik^ [/color] :) :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice signature.. Kawaii
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anime loverrr. :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@OT: woah..i loev your sigg..loev that anime :wow: @T: nc && friendly, and one of my eptok crushhii
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He's nice. :D Very very Friendly. :lol: :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:16

[ 9 queries - 0.522 second ]
Privacy Policy