• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

bad_boy20
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

he is one dedicated follower of GOd like me..:cool:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=bad_boy20]he is one dedicated follower of GOd like me..:cool:[/quote] [b][color=blue]Owwwwws???? @topic He love his girl jannesa so much!!!!![/b][/color]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

he is devoted? :lol:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]he is devoted? :lol:[/quote] [b][color=blue]not really... @topic He is the one who said Davao is the largest city in the world, he lives in davao.[/b][/color]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol dat's bro jun!, he's the most hard working person in the world!!!
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]lol dat's bro jun!, he's the most hard working person in the world!!![/quote] [b][color=blue]yeah,,,im doing this for my sis @topic he's in bad trip now....[/b][/color]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.....he's on9..:D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]she is single & she's from malaysia.....[/b][/color]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

He can make a difference in this world. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^i think he's a funny person[/b]:lol:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue] a protector.........[/b][/color]

Last edited by jesusfreaks (2008-11-19 19:35:39)

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

he is surrounded by angels. :D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she is beautiful................ :D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she is wearing glasses and my friend now. :D:D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chocho a talker..and i camera lover?:D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yer right. :lol: [b]T:[/b] She's a member of FU and online right now. :D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]ehreehkah:[/b]she is wearing glasses and my friend now. :D:D[/quote] hehe.. tnx for that... uhm she is so so so nice to me... so friendly.... mwuah :kiss:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she wear glasses. :cool:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]good in photography and makin fansigns[/b]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ she is simple and have a nice eyes. :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:56

[ 9 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy