• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b][color=gray] ^ she is a crazy bestfriend and evil too. :lol: [/b][/color]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]mmmm,.,.,.chinky eyed boi!! :D[/b]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she's a 19 yr old killerdoll? =D[/b]
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

an [altercoustic.punkrocker].Living around the bush.:)
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she's a friendster addict. =)
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

he's a FriendsterManiac and a member of Rockstars group. :)
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

She's beautiful and a FriendsterTalker and a member of Single Goes HOT! and my friend in friendster.... :D :D :D :D :D
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..he is a friendster addict. :)
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]She's a good person.[/b] I know her since. She's smart, pretty and kind. She's funny and currently inlove with someone. :wow: Ciao Tpay!

Last edited by alemracloveyajr (2008-11-07 06:53:10)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]happy xia khit tired :D[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a 19 y/o kid =D hahaha
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

malee . :lol: haha . anime lover??tsk3 !
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice username... sparkling! ehe..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shes nice...i always see her post here in FC ;) =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a nice mod.. kind. and friendly.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This girl is very active. ;D
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^she's kinda emo.and she's an active member.

Last edited by pinkpunk (2008-11-07 10:22:03)

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's online at this kind of time...woah! not yet sleepy, ei? haha. she's cool. :)

Last edited by alemracloveyajr (2008-11-07 10:15:45)

pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ot:hmm coz im hir in abu dhabi and the time there at philippines is different hir @ topic:she's cool too,and loves pictures
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

loves rock and punk music:), a rockstar member:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:08

[ 10 queries - 0.561 second ]
Privacy Policy