• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ekzm
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ i think your cuddly ate..^^ :D [quote=kristina16]shes nice! and friendly!! =) she reminds me of my lil sis here in ftalk.. ;) :kiss:[/quote] ~who..? err.. thanks! :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ as she said she loves hate!!! weeeeeee :D
~~MoNaLiZzA~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

+ best friend ever! + pretty + cute + nice

Last edited by ~~MoNaLiZzA~~ (2008-10-05 04:40:22)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ very scary :paranoid: Hahaha peace :cool:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ always inserting...wahahaha =D

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-05 04:53:20)

~~MoNaLiZzA~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

a cute-rocking-rockstar with a nice attitude
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A very scary fashionista :paranoid::paranoid: kidding :penguin: peace :cool:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ afraid of mona_liza =D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Deatnote addict :O
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^a gud frend & a certified MCR addictus[/b] =)
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^she's nice and.....emo :D hehe
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^my sistah....i mis her..(weeeeee......new ava...:P).....[/b] :lol:
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^from teh point of no return :D <IMY2 :P
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ kinda freaky :D [quote=CuTeUkoi]as she said she loves hate!!! weeeeeee :D[/quote] ~ your Right! ^^
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^owwh..tihs girl is soo friendly and kind!! loev her..=)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^she said in her fs prof that she's kinda shy....[/b] :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... a guud friend of myn :eh:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^did not mke his math assignment.......haha.....peace[/b] :lol::D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^did not mke his math assignment.......haha.....peace :lol::D[/quote] LoL :o done already with the help of my classmates :P @topic: internat addict :/
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lol....:lol:...i saw it in d bulletin...[/b] :eh: [b]@t: also an internet addictus...a certified one..[/b] :P:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:42

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy