• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

an addict with 26 repus!ü :penguin:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=remjo]lol want to be my deviant princess..?=D lawl..[/quote] =D lolz. wakoko topic:: she always say la la la..:D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm a certified rockstar :penguin: :penguin:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]he loves paramore as i am.[/b]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

an addict like me:)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

&friendster addict & wants/likes 2 make a difference
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

rakista:)music lover like me:)
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

has 10 repu and a friendstertalk University member, clasmayte q sya and i think he wants to be different??? !!!:D:D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

u.. she's cute and i think she's nice.. hope we can be good friends
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]wait for your turn is her caption[/b]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lhyrickz » FriendsterFreak Lhyrickz's display avatar › goodbye is not the end Location: in my castle Registered: 2008-05-30 Posts: 1723 Last visit: Yesterday Reputation: + 92 - PM Friendster -- :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ an friendster addict from bulacan who like to copy and paste :lol:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a friendster geek and likes scary faces.:O
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

a ftalk member w/ long hair
princess.nill:D
» n00b
1969-12-31

above me.. hmm.. /*/love.ceii/*/
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a kawaii newbie.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^she's pretty.........period.[/b][/color] :)
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^she's pretty.........period.[/quote] lolz:lol::redface: xie xie(thank you) topic:: she's cute w/ her dimples.:wow:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

um..pretty cute...i think she's nice
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ she's a fs addict. she's a member of FU with 28 repus. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:44

[ 9 queries - 0.426 second ]
Privacy Policy