• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

jhenz0721
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's simple and lives in Pampanga, Philippines... =) siz... may i know where in Pampanga :D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]She <3s taking poses.. ahihi.. also she loves colorfun sigs..[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

obviously she loves color pink. and she's active always! :D =)
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love's music...
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a newbie and certified friendstertalker...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mysteriously mysterious.. =|
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i find him mysterious.
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] SHE is FRIENDSTERWHIZ :] [/b]

Last edited by unicaijah (2008-11-05 04:16:51)

megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh.. the person above me is a friendsteraddict.. lols.. ü
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so cute think she's nice too
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she is young.and cute.ü
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^she's kinda mysterious coz of her caption...[/b][/color] :paranoid:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lock and load it's a game right... lock and load is her caption
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

really has nice poems..:)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]a talker.weeeeeeee[/b][/color]:lol:
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^has a big smile.. :D i think he wants to make a BIG difference in the world.. =) he loves his friends..hahe.. [i] >>i hope i got that right..[/i]:D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]a newbie & i think she's inlove...[/b][/color]:thumbsup:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a maniac surrounded by angels :)
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]a newbie & i think she's inlove...:thumbsup:[/quote] [i]>>u got that right..wahehe..[/i] thanks for the +repu.. ____ ^a geek who loves animes.. he has a caption i can't undertand, but i guess itz "the monster back".. hwhweee.. loves surprising ppol to make them happy, [i]i guess..[/i] ____ [i]well.. itz 2am, i'm still awake..[/i] :retard:

Last edited by rikodlaya11 (2008-11-05 14:29:59)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rikodlaya11][i]>>u got that right..wahehe..[/i] thanks for the +repu..[/quote] [b][color=blue]you're welcome @topic she is cute & she loves naruto...am i right???[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:22

[ 9 queries - 0.530 second ]
Privacy Policy