• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

loves jesus so much.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b][color=blue]he's from the phil.........[/b][/color]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

He is surrounded by angels. :penguin:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]yeah including you.. a@ topic...he is online & he loves boxing too...[/b][/color]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

he's son of God... :D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]ehreehkah :[/b]how do you say so?[/quote] hehe coz you have innocent face,,, :) topic: she's wearing a yellow shirt and has a long hair... :cool:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]looking for someone to make her laugh[/b]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Lhyrickz [/b]looking for someone to make her laugh[/quote] yeah i really need that someone.... :/ :/ topic: uhm... loves the color yellow..... i guess ;) ;)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]she really nids someone to make her laugh[/b]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha.... yeah...! she is nice........:thumbsup: =)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ahm... mabait poh kayo di bah? kc ganun description q xenio eh.....
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=senam]ahm... mabait poh kayo di bah? kc ganun description q xenio eh.....[/quote] PLS DONT SPEAK TAGALOG! read d rules..Ö @TOPIC: (i'm describing totchie08) She really needs someone to make her laugh. she's a kiind person .. Ö Who always battle me to who be the cutest! Ö
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]senam:[/b]ahm... mabait poh kayo di bah? kc ganun description q xenio eh.....[/quote] yupyup... im kind... but remember everyone has their own kindness... hihi :D senam is not an addict... as what she says.. hehe awts... PS: hehe..eleegirl... hmmmmm... coz i riLy am the cutest..ahahaha piz awt.. she is sweet and kind... and never lose her hope.... :D

Last edited by totchie08 (2008-11-19 01:56:06)

senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sorry........ we didnt mean to @topic: ur kinda nice at the same time
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=totchie08]hehe coz you have innocent face,,,[/quote] really? :lol::D:lol: [b]T:[/b] She's a FriendsterTalker and a fan of Greenday?
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D :D i believe so... hehe... uhm... photogenic........
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's looking for someone that can make her laugh, and she's nice. :D
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she loves taking picture of her sorroundings..!hehe..![/b] [i]el_chinito will 4giv u..! :][/i]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's chinito...??!!!
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]she love's pink & looking for a prince.....[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:07

[ 9 queries - 0.652 second ]
Privacy Policy