• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

currently... shes offline
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Naruto fans like me :D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a friendster maniac .. OL also =3
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yea ~ hacker ? =|
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^naruto fan! :D:thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fstalker =| like anime :thumbsup:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good in making gfx. :thumbsup:

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-11-17 08:50:45)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ gfx maker :D likes photography. :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she loves anime
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a newbie w/ 98 posts. =)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]he is invisible mode[/b]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]she really love to post!!.. with a 2025 posts now.. hehe :lol::lol:[/b]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shes online...:D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]she's from malaysia[/b]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]a good person with 211 reputations.. =)[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]currently...online[/b] =)

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-17 22:06:57)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she is a yellow mushroom protector. :penguin:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=D ..hmmm... photography is his passion!! weee.. that's easy.. hihi
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]naddnadd... you riLy is a killer...hehe..of boys??waaaaaaa :O [/b] ;) has a cute smile..... =)

Last edited by totchie08 (2008-11-18 00:11:40)

anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]she is a newbie!! !she's location is in lipa. posts: 45][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:20

[ 10 queries - 0.567 second ]
Privacy Policy