• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

his username is cool,,ashtray..twin of cigarrette
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ lol thx for the cool thingy :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

still a newbie with 39 post count
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^serious w/ her studies....[/b][/color] =) :lol::lol:
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

btw what next for newbie?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]talker dont be offtopic @t, have 42 post count[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-23 02:41:40)

Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ k thx. i think she's a really nice girl :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]he loves cigarrette[/b] :penguin: :penguin:
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^nope :P ^ she's a hater of cigarrette like me :eh:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]oh he hates cigarrette,,good boy[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She like mushroom ? :paranoid:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^she's a fan of david!!! weeeeee!!!![/b][/color] :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^she is the funniest member to me =D she also cute and pretty :P:P:P

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-11-23 02:58:59)

-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she loves anime. and she's cute too :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

reminds me of kim(lunareighn_sassy)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

he is invisible.. :penguin: :penguin:
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ she likes mushrooms. :)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she like writing ?
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She's active and she loves David Archuleta! ;)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

she is my ex classmate
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:58

[ 9 queries - 0.604 second ]
Privacy Policy