• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b][color=green]he's a talker[/b][/color]:lol::lol::lol:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/6/6113e16hpe4atm.gif[/img][/url] [align=center]He's a FriendsterManiac and a friend of mine.[/align] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/6/6113e16hpe4atm.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by edriann007 (2008-11-07 17:50:12)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b][color=blue]yeah^^^gd am^^^ a friend of mine too[/b][/color][/i]:lol::lol::lol:
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kind.. nice smile.. heheh.. =)
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a friendly friendstertalker.online right now.:D
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's cute :D and a friendster addict :D
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]she is cute & she loves naruto...am i right???[/quote] ur ryt agen!!! hehe,,.. @topic: ^she's online ryt now nd she loves lee teuk, [s]but she loves her bf more..[/s] haha..BTW, i love The Cakeshop!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

naruto fan... like me.
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][color=gray] ^ she is a naruto fan :D:thumbsup: [/b][/color]
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=rikodlaya11]^she's online ryt now nd she loves lee teuk, but she loves her bf more..haha..BTW, i love The Cakeshop![/quote] thnx sis! :D @topic: ^ i think he's nice.. eventhough its my frst time seeing him here :D
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a cute talker.. heheh.. =)
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

also a talker she is charming
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she's funny :D :D :D[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she luevvvv [b]L[/b] i think [ ohooo ] ~ :penguin:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]weeeeeeeeeee!! yahryt!! his hobby is photography???[/b]
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's cool.. an fs greek.. heheh..
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she has a nice smile:)
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

think he's emo.. ....... =)=)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's my classmate in fu and she's so nice
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she is kewl my clasm8 in friendstertalk university and friendster addict :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:40

[ 9 queries - 0.637 second ]
Privacy Policy