• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b][color=purple]^pretty & talented.......period.[/b][/color] =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]^OT: why talented? haahaa.. Am i? :paranoid: :lol: she's ... cool and nice . i tot she's a snob.[/b]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

naruto fans, smart, popular.. :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^her layies are so cute..[/b][/color] =)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] Wow, thanks! :D err.. she likes yoyocici, cute, friendly and kind :D
calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

genuine, sincere, fun, smart, friendly
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He is a Newbie who lives in California.ü
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ cute and loving..^^ :rose:
purplenightmare
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ cute avatar, she's from the anime town, she's dead :lol: , and friendly. =)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm... Passion for Purple... Purplish.. Newbie..A chick. yah...pretty much. As a newbie, she seems to be working hard in posting.[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an anime lover..(naruto) and maybe a nice person
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she's a fan of Snow Flake Beach Designs and maybe an anime lover too [i](based on her avatar)[/i]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she's gettin active. and thats nice of you. Stay... as u are.[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

rect.. she's so cute and maybe she's nice
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's unique, and i think she's cool and nice,
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my sis who is so cute and nice :D
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

She's kawaii!! :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

theres a kawaii.. in her sig.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she likes fansigns[/b]:wow:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she is so friendly and funny also XD and.... [spoiler]love mod named Nizam :P[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:03

[ 9 queries - 0.930 second ]
Privacy Policy