• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b] a naruto fan :D[/b] [b] a cute girl ;) [/b] [b] anime labber ;] [/b] [b] a whiz =D[/b]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

based on her siggy.. kinda witty.. ^__^
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^she enjoys insanity....[/b]:O
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she has no point of return...wahaha =D
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^ she loves deathnote?![/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^he's askin' "who will be"??[/b]:eh:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^haha...a philclan war addictus..:D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^also a phil clan war addict.......an engkantada[/b]:eh:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Location: p0int 0f n0 return :ninja:[/spoiler]
Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]his name is Kaygee. he loves eptok. he was registered last 2008-08-22 he has 790 posts he last visited eptok today. he has 38 repus. he is a member of Rockstar. his rank is FriendsterManiac [/b]
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^she's pretty :D period! :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^my leon sistah..[/b]:eh:
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^my co-Leon!! :D tokio hotel fan... :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^^a deathnote addictus[/b]:eh::P
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ a deathnote fan at "dhiosa ng leon" =D
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^teh king of aswangers!! :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]His name's Orio.. :D He is one of Rockstars most Kind members.. (coughs.. :lol: ) I sometimes lol at his jokes.. :lol: :D ------------- Wakokoko.. The Last Leon standing.. When the Anghels had their revenge.. :lol:[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-10-02 00:17:39)

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my co rockstar.. a friendster whiz, metalcore, rock and a rebel like me ..??? harhar
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: hmmm.. a rocker... :arrow: an extrovert :arrow: a rebel[/b]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

l♥ve and hate♥ › Skyline Location: N the MdST of HelL Registered: 2008-08-20 Posts: 247 Last visit: Today Reputation: + 3 -
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:21

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy