• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

abiihere
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

kinda nerd? lol.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]A cute newbie..She seems nice.. :D[/b]
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The person above me is (a) :arrow: nerd :arrow: cute :arrow: friendsterwhiz! xD
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

roar. she's pretty kind. :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]shes pretty and... new here... elcum[/b] =|
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I know her.. :lol: Has alot of +repus.. =)[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^sadaku again... d monster in your closet :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she is a sadaku.,a monster.,but a very friendly and beautiful monster.^__________^[/b] [b]tsk.,naunahan ako ni orio. the person above me is a gorgeous GIRL. [/b]:wow:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-09-26 01:49:02)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]She has a new crush!!.. :angry: :lol: :P[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmmm... loves pink? [img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn283/lemovieciel/onion/67.jpg[/img]
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^ niceeee girl ;)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]has 1 repu.. =) and cute..[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=abiihere]^^ niceeee girl ;)[/quote] hahahaha! lolx! [img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn283/lemovieciel/onion/65.jpg[/img]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wrong statement... and hes kind[/b]
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wrong send. lol
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]offtopic^ =D that's teh best way to describe her.[/b] =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]wrong statement... and hes kind[/quote] heheh [quote=As cicatrizes]offtopic^ =D that's teh best way to describe her. =D[/quote] hahaha! bad [img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o91/tsew85/1111111111222222154.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^and that's the best way to describe you too.,you're also offtopic.[/b] =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]She is an emo killer.. =) She wants to kill all emos..esp c*****elmo... wakokok..^^[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^and that's the best way to describe you too.,you're also offtopic. =D[/quote] arggh [quote=eney0715]She is an emo killer.. =) She wants to kill all emos..esp c*****elmo... wakokok..^^[/quote] hahaha! i agree sis [img]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/yoyoyuechang/creazyonion.gif[/img] @topic: friendly chiqq :P

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-09-26 02:37:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:43

[ 9 queries - 0.576 second ]
Privacy Policy