• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ co-mem on singles :)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

member since 07 25 2007
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^online right now :)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]gengskie » FriendsterFreak › x.living|lovin|caring.x › Singles Goes HOT! Location: tarlac sweetie Registered: 2007-07-25 Posts: 1924 Reputation: 23 PM Friendster[/quote] her she is hi to u
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ offline already
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she afreek, who i saw a couple of seconds ago from another forum :D she's a single :eh: oops

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-05 22:02:09)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ mem of skyline
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

2011 total no. of her post
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shes from sumwer down the road :)

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-08-06 00:09:02)

GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

her location is samwer down d road. hehe
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sablay cia!:D › make ME a super model.. Location: antipolo city Registered: 2008-07-12 Posts: 355 Last visit: 2008-08-03 Reputation: 8
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eheeh!! Orosama-san?? an addict, lives under the table, posted 404...and uh...loves to surprise people!!:lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wee.. punkera in the house =D she has 10 repu.. she is a rockstar!
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

10 repu member since 7-2-08
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cguro proudly single xa
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=messymplicity]cguro proudly single xa[/quote] d naman po sa proud kaso not allowed pa pho tlga im 15 plng kc i think shes nice
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ :D better =) She can be responsible.. =)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

location nia california
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think she's nice :)
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

na miss nia ko :D miss na rin kita sis :) mwa mwa.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:32

[ 10 queries - 0.834 second ]
Privacy Policy