• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

DeverKerbill is a FriendsterElite and have a 4130 post :O :lol:
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

:arrow: an rockstar !! ha.ha !!' :wallbash::wallbash:
lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

a newbie from laguna with a pink siggy! :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]a newbie Location: 408 Registered: 2008-06-15 Posts: 70 Last visit: Today Reputation: ~ [/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^a co-hunkie of mine..:D has 12 repus and said that robots will cry..:D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my co-hunkies..my friend and really kind
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a friendsterelite thats already have a 188 repu :O :lol:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

he luvs his cp :thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i] /*/love.ceii/*/ » FriendsterFreak › Wee.. I need you! /*/ › Singles Location: ~ CiTy Of ANgeLs ~ Registered: 2008-04-09 Posts: 1763 Last visit: Today Reputation: 34[/i][/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nice gurl.. ^[/b]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think she is cute.... but,, uumm.... nvm... wut do ya think 'bout me?! :eh:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ a co-hunkie of mine..:D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my boy from hunkies!!! hohohoho ;):thumbsup:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i think hes nice.. co-hunkies..[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a nice girl goes by the name of chai :D:thumbsup:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]rock star... Location: death valley Registered: 2008-06-04 Posts: 606 Last visit: Yesterday Reputation: + 7 - [/align][/b]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] a rockstar that loves wrestling.. has a repu of 7 and has a cute avatar..![/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think she loves robi domingo =)
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

very cute and kawaii sisz.. I think she's friendly
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yes i am.. hehe =) T: im xure she is friendly too and nice.. want to b her friend
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:37

[ 9 queries - 0.585 second ]
Privacy Policy