• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ARINE
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's mah sissy ! & she's kind ! :)
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

canr see her face very mch
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Archerie]canr see her face very mch[/quote] ^ juz click the spoiler :) nice .. :)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ shes a girl.. mem n friendstertalk university.. a maniac w/ 869 posts 34 repus i think she's inlove nd also friendly :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ fs addict, mem of skyline and she's offline
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

geng geng :D hihi. :D its my fave name i used to address my friends :D [b]geng :)[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's a girl i think she's nice :D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ngayun ko lng nkita si malow dito :D wee :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

taga cebu sya and she's cute
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lagi k nkkta posts nia.. hey! i hav a gift for yah! it's n d graphics sec.. find it there! haha juks! :D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nag joke xa :D HAHAHA. corny joke :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ natawa ako sa post nya
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

HAHA. natawa daw si sis sa post ko :D weee :D :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ member sya ng FU
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

loving at caring si ateee :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ tambay mode kaming dalawa :D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kanina pa xa online :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] she a geek with 1004 posts and 17 +repu ;) ..
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cute gn ava nia :D weee :D anime na anime :D hihi.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ mukang mabaet xa..

Last edited by malow (2008-08-12 07:42:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:36

[ 9 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy