• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

I predict, might be a kakashi and L-lover..
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

sablay aq i will edit it for her i hav no idea bout her

Last edited by mine123 (2008-08-08 01:00:48)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^thanks, girl...:D You r too...=) a very cool person!!

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-08-08 01:05:00)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

i thnk shes nice
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: loves anime? nd uhmm obviously she's single.. :D [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

an addict shes a rockstar
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's single/.she's hot/.she loves scene kidds.,she has 5 repus.,she has 206 posts.,her ava is an anime.,perhaps.,she likes anime.,idk. :D
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's maniac :o i mean friendster maniac :D w/ 19 repus =)
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

his always online as what his ava says...maybe a computer freak...sorry bro peace...got 3 repus and 120 post as of aug. 8,08...
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's member of [i]skyline[/i] :D and she has a very kawaii ava and sig :eh:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ a friendstertalker. :lol: and the location where he/she is right now is in his/her damn world, as s/he has posted. =)
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's confused :D and from [i]deamland[/i] :D :eh:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

He os she? has a cute siggy. Friendstertalker
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^from california :D <she :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

a talker my sis
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a ftalker too and my imouto :D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she's nice ! :)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

my sis she gave a repu a while ago thnx a lot
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

kind & i lurve her :)
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

miss ko na xa :d hihi.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:26

[ 9 queries - 0.531 second ]
Privacy Policy