• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ my bessy! Ily so much! Don't change,ok! ;) she's uber kind! =)
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ i wont change promise. :]] > i hope you wont change too. :]] ILY. :]]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^for you,sis! i won't change! =) <nice and kind sis! Take care alwaya,bessy! :kiss:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^oki. thank you very much.! ILY.! :]]*hugs and kisses*[/b]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]*shit.! 2 post nanaman.! sorry! sorry sorry.! im so stupid.! :[[:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by eri.03 (2008-07-27 01:31:21)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's my sissy uber kind.
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^shes also my sis.! >super pretty.! super nice and kind,. i love her so much. [b][quote]once again im sorry for double posting.:wallbash:[/quote] [/b]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

female... rank is friendsteraddict.. has 12 repus.. from laguna phil ...
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a super friendster with 12 repu
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i always see her posting everywhere.. :lol: sexy back sissie.. :D
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a ftalker,, 157 posts with 4 reputations!
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a newbie 4 reputations~ nice.
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a friendster adiict..[wuut.. nice] registered on 2008-03-23 with posts 303 and 5 reputations.. funny avatar sizts..:) nice sis...
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a lady name grace with talker rank and 1 reputations :D
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

an addict with 460 posts.. very active member! =) :thumbsup:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow.... shes here in fun corner now...
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a maniac w/ 772 posts, 8 repus.. still dunno her yet.. :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ she's very nice. hope we can be friends! =):thumbsup:

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-07-28 07:27:44)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she's very nice and kind to me and she has 8 repu.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:57

[ 9 queries - 0.584 second ]
Privacy Policy