• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]^[/b] a freak w/ 23 repus. her e-group is "Singles Goes HOT!" ;).
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ he love anime :) hikhik :lol:
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ARINE » FriendsterManiac › ^ moi.JETHRO › Friendstertalk University Location: aLabaN9 Registered: 2007-06-24 Posts: 703 Last visit: Yesterday Reputation: 26

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-08-05 05:49:38)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ she like's bubble gums? :lol:
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mey hawak xang cam :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ she's from cebu..:D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i just saw him here :D right here :D right now :)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ simple but cute..:D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

friendly ata xa :D NIAHAHA.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]her username was soo weird :paranoid: [/b]
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shes sooo yellow :)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

from cebu.. has 16 repus.. friendstermaniac.. female.. pretty....
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

is a heroine/hero for fs... maybe likes cats?:paranoid: and her userbar is Bone Thugz..:/
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

a star of Rock \m/ FS maniac =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^fs newbie rank.
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

living,loving,caring daw cia :D freak cia..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i love his siggy. ie,ff+ smiley. :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

23 repu from tarlac
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^fs talker rank nya
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

i don't hav any idea bout her ol i know shes ftalk member
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 9 queries - 0.816 second ]
Privacy Policy