• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

galing ko di ba.?.. taga cebu cia na mie 20 +repu @ bagong avatar!
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

cute ng nasa siggy nia :D parang sa EYE MO :D HAHAH
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

still single ^^
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=MarqueeJ]still single ^^[/quote] bat mo alam? HAHAHAHA @topic: cute ng name nia. marksMALLOWS :D AHHAHA
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ she's olways online =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she likes kakashi and sendo., xD.,well,that's all i can say based from her username.,oh.and she likes deahnote too!xD OT: this is not a regional section right? so no tagalog posting.,i think.,xD mods might get angry with us if we keep breaking rules.,xD

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-16 05:34:01)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's bicolana. =D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he's pix scares me.. he reside under d table. haha
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ haha @from antipolo she want to be a super model.. =)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

male.. friendster addict... has 15 repus
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ hilig sa hip hop..:lol:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

proud student daw... student ng ftalk :D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

superfriendster is his rank :D HAHAHA
'water'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

beautiful and owsome chic
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice & i think he's friendly :) hihi :)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice and seems very very kind!!!
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think she's friendly :)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my pweetie sis and member of FU
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]sablay cia! › make ME a super model.. Location: antipolo city Registered: 2008-07-12 Posts: 355 Last visit: 2008-08-03 Reputation: 8[/quote] huwaahh! sablay nga. haha! under d table i mean! haha!
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she want to be a super model..!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:23

[ 9 queries - 0.566 second ]
Privacy Policy