• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

the person above me is nice(i think) and loves red(because of her primary pic i think) And she's now online.. and she's a FriendsterFreak and oh yeah,has 76 +repus
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

uhmm.. girl.. fmaniac.. i think she loves shopping...
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]+ ^ wahehe..newbie!!:)[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ loves to rock on! :lol: :thumbsup:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] [b]a very cool awesome dude, who still is fixing his hair! :D :D[/b]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-08-19 18:32:01)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.,she is a punk,and she likes anime.,based on her username.xDDDD she can handle anything.,hehe
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

beautiful girl and like color blue :D

Last edited by dJeZzy (2008-08-19 21:19:04)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ so pretty. she look so elegant and nice.
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a maniac from laguna lapit na b-day nya!! advnce ate :)
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

he is under the table =D i dont know where he come from.. thats all :D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@mirhandz: tahnks a lot.:]] @tpc.:arctic? i dont know him yet. hope that we can be friends:]]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eri.03]eri.03 » FriendsterManiac shout› lapit na b-day ko.! weee. Location: laguna Registered: 2008-07-12 Posts: 813 Last visit: Today Reputation: 17[/quote]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]mharkevol » FriendsterAddict › (~v^)XOXO(^v~) › Skyline Location: Bhogz Heart Registered: 2007-12-17 Posts: 303 Last visit: Today Reputation: 14[/quote]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice & pretty ! hihi ilurve her ;)
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]she's kind nd prettiie too!![/color][/align]
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like her text format :] so girlish :]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]awwwiiieee....teinkxx!! *smoooch* aylab her avi!! xoo simple yet adorbale! ;][/color][/align]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love pastel color and cute stuffs.....maybe a cute girl as well
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love her siggy... and her rank is fs addict

Last edited by gengskie (2008-08-20 07:08:31)

Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's still a newbie :] i bet she's have many friends here. because she's friendly and outgoing :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:39

[ 9 queries - 0.568 second ]
Privacy Policy