• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[color=hotpink]the person above me is...... cute! yes.......she really are, how 'bout me??[/color]

Last edited by sweetdea_harry18 (2008-08-21 10:44:26)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

anyone who's "glamorous" is definitely tiiiight :) besides, she has a cute avatar !
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the person above me is... cute.. :lol: she has a nyc cute eyes... look like a cat's eye =) :thumbsup: ive got a crush on her :lol: hmm.. nyc glasses.. too big 4 ya =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he lives in gen san and has 1 repu
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she's nice & hot .. friendly din :)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wahehe...she also post here
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

deathnote lover? :D
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool chick :D addict? hehe joke :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ obviously cute :D =) :thumbsup: hehe ---------------------------------------------- hehe thx i can be ur assistant! like watari :lol:

Last edited by wench000 (2008-09-15 08:02:39)

mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mysterious hmm. haha :D
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mitchterz]mysterious hmm. haha :D[/quote] shhh im a ninja :ninja: haha ----------------------------------- cute and chubby :D :thumbsup:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you seemed to be mysterious foh meh gurl....
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a big rockstar! \m/.... :lol: and friendly person^^
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she is inlove and friendly.,[/b] :cool:
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rockstar :question:
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[sub][b]^[/b][/sub] [sub]-- simple. XD. [/sub]
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anime lover :D hehe
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ her siggy has 2 spoilers..wahehehe :D
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ she's so kawaii [cute] i love her siggy L loev Lawliet
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:24

[ 9 queries - 0.538 second ]
Privacy Policy