• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ she's emo!!! wahaha =D
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's a pretty rocker.. and also a nice person..
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she's fwendly!! nyc one... [spoiler]she's asleep!! wooossshhhhh :D[/spoiler]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she's cool and friendly ^^
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^a black-pinker.........& i think she's nice....[/b]:D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she is attending Ftalk University ;) and active as I've noticed lately :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's cute and pretty.. i thik she's nice
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she has 15 reputation :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^i think she loves d color [i]blue[/i]...[/b]:D:D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she has cute dimples... [spoiler]gimme one![/spoiler]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think she's coola nd nice.. she's so cute
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wahaha...she's cool coz she loves blood!!
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/jhanea_anne1995/heart5.gif[/img] former FU member i miss her :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a freak w/ 58 repu
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]*toioioink..[/i][b]^ ayah! my clasmyt before..i mizd her too!! wawawa ;)[/b] :arrow: he.... [spoiler][spoiler]makes me sablay sa post! wahahaha :lol:[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-01 07:08:21)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she looks nice.. and ..cool[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she is a stalker.[/b] :evil: [spoiler][b]no she's not.,but i am.[/b] =D[/spoiler]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she likes her pose (up-cam) =D [spoiler]like me..wahehe[/spoiler] @T: she hates... [spoiler]leader!![/spoiler]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-01 08:24:25)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she love's red and pretty and very active
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]anime lover lak me..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:33

[ 9 queries - 0.538 second ]
Privacy Policy