• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^she's pretty!!teehee..:)=)=)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

shes friendly i think? ;) and a strong person when it comes to facing probs...based on the ava shes using ;)
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so feminine and i think she likes fashion
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think shes too feminine too.. very gurly and religious gal?? ;)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's cute and nyc
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i liek her name... and i think shes nice and friendly too... ;) hope to know moer bout her ;)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i liek her name... and i think shes nice and friendly too... hope to know moer bout her[/quote] whe..thanks btw i'm 13 years old... and an anime lover.. hope we can be good friends.. can i add u in ur fs? ur so nyc
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a 13 y/o from zambales she lyks blood.. are you a [spoiler]vampire[/spoiler] lol
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope i just like the anime blood+ i think this person is nice except for saying that i'm a vampire

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-09-29 09:03:01)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

em just kiddin sis.. piece! :D @topic shes not a vampire she just like the anime blood i think shes friendly.. :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no it's fine whe i already add u..in fs.. thanks 4 being nice
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she's friendly
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks ur nyc and friendsly too
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^really u added me? whats ur username anwei? @topic friendly and nice :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ann gillian...... all of u are nyc or noh i add a wrong person.. and i can't add u coz i don't know ur email add

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-09-29 09:25:08)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ not a vampire :lol:

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-09-29 14:40:40)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ mysterious......:wasted:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]^i dont see ur name in my frndlist =) :lol: nwei add my other acc. :D adhine18@yahoo.com @t not a vampire :lol:[/quote] k.. she nyc
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she wants to have more friends in fs., ^__^ OT: MARYJANE! huahahaha.,i miss you.^_____________^[/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ dont want the repu to be aded! Wahaha =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:26

[ 9 queries - 0.669 second ]
Privacy Policy