• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a student at ftalk university, a maniac, and a Jesus lover. :D
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a rockstar and shikamaru fanatic...i love shikamaru too..soo smart..maybe TPAM loves smart people... got 12 repus and 790 post as of aug 09,08
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks! I'm assuming, she's very kind and sweet...The 1162nd person to post, a Skyline member, got 12 repus like me, and a talker...she's also bubblegummish. :D
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^tnx sis. hope your right (^V^) anways above me is rockstar. loves anime and a maniac...hehehe.friendstermaniac!!! got strategies and more..maybe lazy too like shikamaru.lazy but smart..(^V~)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it's my sista from skyline, she's friendly :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz lin from skyline...shes really nice... and shes in lurve :wow: ;):thumbsup:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink][b]the person above me is nice & cute ^^ and i love her siggie ;)[/b][/color][/align]

Last edited by uNlOvedgUrltAn (2008-08-08 21:24:43)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i think she's kind. i like her siggy =)
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she sooo blue :D hihihhi.
iNi.dhEe
» n00b
1969-12-31

shes beautiful girl,a christian and student of Friendstertalk University.
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ini.dhee ;) she's a newbie.. Registered: 2008-08-08 :o .. kawaii siggy :D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice & pretty :) witwiw
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she is inlove with her boyfriend.
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shes a hotttiiieee :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she's from cebu and she is for christ. =)
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]She is single. hehe. Pretty also. :D[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] She from Planet X. lol,ahehe :lol: .. kiddin neh. she dun have e-group nyaaa~
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]lol. yeah. :P i dunno what group to join. T^T --- He likes Naruto. :3[/b]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she lurve her bangs :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice ava animated... -a scholar from univ. hehe and kind [person
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:31

[ 9 queries - 0.440 second ]
Privacy Policy