• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

nice avatar :D hehehe
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ wahaha...neighbor!! =D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

HAHA. addict :D superr :D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: :D A geek..waAaAaAAHH.. genius..hahah :rolleyes:
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

have nice ava :D AHHAHA
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nem is nikki! wahaha :lol:
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

super ukoi :D [spoiler]matugg nako ukoi :D sun ka?[/spoiler]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ekeke i dont want a nice ava,,hehe..
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ he's a newbie.. :D and he's a HE [meaning he's a guy :lol: lolx]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my co-rockstar!! :D
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ukoi lover. =D bcoz of her name?. ehehe.
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's a talker. :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's a newbie [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/ekam/onion/20080110_474829506f4ed3c1fd1dOZUbbe.gif[/img]
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

online again. :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha! kawaii? [img]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj300/jmontz101/hehe.gif[/img]
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what does kawaii mean? he has 34 reputation :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she has short bangs ;)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fashionista chiqq [img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb83/MiracleRain/lil%20onion/th20070417_bc457b1099ceea6f7ee913kk.gif[/img]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^certified MCR addict[/b]:lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^certified MCR addict:lol:[/quote] ABSOLUTELY [img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb83/MiracleRain/lil%20onion/36531.gif[/img] Loves pink?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:34

[ 11 queries - 0.575 second ]
Privacy Policy