• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]..:lol:..i dnt lyk pink...it's jst my siggy...[/b] [b]@ topic: ^[i]atenean[/i][/b];]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]she is a tokio hotel lover!haha.,she likes tom and i love bill! [/b]:wow:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]Her name's Bel..We fought last night...And it was all my fault..I love her sooo much eventhough she doesn't love me anymore.. She is one of the greatest friends that I have here at Ftalk..^^[/b][/i]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-26 21:59:50)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ehe! a crtified rockstar, i think [img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb83/MiracleRain/lil%20onion/36531.gif[/img]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]A spammer.. :lol: He is a funny guy.. =)[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]she is a tokio hotel lover!haha.,she likes tom and i love bill! :wow:[/quote] [b]hehe, absolutely sis bel..;][/b] [b]@ topic: ^she's a rockstar......& she's pretty....[/b]=)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Uhhmmm...Her group is FU.. :D Uhhmm..Maybe also a Rockstar at heart.. :eh:[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kikay...i think.... love cute gown and pinkalicious
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm... a vampyr? :paranoid:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]@Ann gillian: Noo..Not really.. ;) ----- Kaygee..Me Rockstar brother.. :D Uhmm..He loves mcr??.. :paranoid:[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]Kaygee..Me Rockstar brother.. :D Uhmm..He loves mcr??.. :paranoid:[/quote] ABSOLUTELY sis [img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb83/MiracleRain/lil%20onion/36530.gif[/img] @topic: [b]eney0715[/b]..mee nyu [i]FRIEND[/i] in eptok :P [img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb83/MiracleRain/lil%20onion/tho.gif[/img]
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ still online :)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]hmm... a vampyr?[/quote] i'm not a vampire i said.... just love the anime blood+ thanks to eney0715 for depending me.. btw she so cute and awesome...
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^hmmm,....an anime addict i guess.....[/b]:D
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

co FU member :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]thanks to eney0715 for depending me.. btw she so cute and awesome...[/quote] she didn't defend yuu you posted... [quote=ann gillian]kikay...i think.... love cute gown and pinkalicious[/quote] this is only just her reply to your description for her ayt? [quote=eney0715]@Ann gillian: Noo..Not really.. ;)[/quote] @t:she's nc..
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^hmmm,....an anime addict i guess.....[/quote] korect ^ oh yes she did
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

blood addict? ;)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Neaz..From FU.. Uhhmm..She seems nice.. :D[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-27 00:03:23)

neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a rockstar member . she is cute :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:40

[ 9 queries - 0.532 second ]
Privacy Policy