• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]As usual..Still Off-Topic.. :lol: :P [/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=eney0715]As usual..Still Off-Topic.. :lol: :P[/quote] lolx! tsk2x! :rolleyes:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]he is a pic-a-holic.,^______________^[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]he is a pic-a-holic.,^______________^[/quote] hahahaha! a poet? :doubt:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a rockstar!! =D
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think he love anime(lyk me) because of his siggie ehh.x
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]She is from Skyline..^^ Uhmmmm..Maybe she loves kawaii stuffs..^^[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-26 06:30:16)

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm.. must love music..hehe[/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ luvs purple i think..wahehe :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]he is handsome. :lol: nahh.,she is one of teh prettiest girls here in ftalk.[/b] :wow:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wahaha...lolz! the famous one! no more ava? =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]the famous one! no more ava? =D[/quote] [b]lol,im not famous gwapo.,yep,no more ava.,il try to borrow another. [/b]=D [b]@T: the person above me is a [i]bisaya[/i],a very fun-loving gal to chat with.,she is friendly and handsome.,i mean.,pretty.[/b] :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ borrowing another ava mode.. likes skylit drive their song drown the city is my fave! wahehe :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^she knows me very well.,haha., =D., and she is right,il find another person to borrow his/her ava. :penguin: the person above me is beautiful and handsome at teh same time.[/b] :lol:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] A friendsterwhiz.. [/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]*sabbly [/i]^@bel: wahehe..she stops posting at our grup..hope they will be alright and be back agen :crybaby:..she's really friendly!! :D ^ he luvs my fave band..wahehe<skylit drive>

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-09-26 08:02:02)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b] a totally,certified screamo girl., :wow: she loves skylit. :wow: ., me too! an awesome band.,but i still like alesana much better., [/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^the Emo gurlaloo her in Ftalk. She's beautiful as she have always been and She's one of a kind. :P:wow:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]me too! an awesome band.,but i still like alesana much better.,[/quote] luv that band too!! :wow: \m/ @T: a sunako fan! wahahaha =D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ let's see ;) ehmm Love [i]L [/i] and cool girl :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:39

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy