• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

shana16
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^active at night
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Shes an owl in FTalk. ;)
dodette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the crown prince
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's a cool Dad. ;)
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Maybe he's from the royal family :D
jemoscreamo14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cat lover :)
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Active Elite.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:23

[ 10 queries - 0.130 second ]
Privacy Policy