• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

A very knowledgeable friend that has always something to share. Keep up cos sharing is caring,,,wakakakaka... ;)

Last edited by Hafeez (2010-08-27 03:54:39)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ A very Friendly guy who`s always there to make u smile when ur frown.
Eunice Dee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ A sweet and friendly FTalkWorm. :)
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a sweet talker
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Groupless :chew:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

An active poster I can see that. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ an active and friendly member. :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

very active and fun ftalk member :)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Friendly.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A super active Ftalk member. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ A superb friendly friend who is always there to kill your boredom. :)
mariachie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] he do have a sweet smile.. and.. i like the dancing chick on his siggy :D cuuute[/align]

Last edited by mariachie (2010-09-01 04:09:38)

Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she likes cadbury more than her boyfriend.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She called out a distant dream.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's stunned by the beauty of the young lady by his siggy (:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She loves domo-kun and she's hella prety :]
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She`s a great drawing artist. =)
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A good person who knows whom he's mixing up with. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ A good friend that u can lean on. :)
maytaliqua
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohoho. a loyal member in FTALK :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:28

[ 9 queries - 0.256 second ]
Privacy Policy