• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ She got a nice siggy.. and I remember her wayback. :)
Eunice Dee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]His siggy is super duper cute[/b]. :""""""> XDD
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she likes adobe photoshop :yes2:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She loves Anime. ;)
w3ng0t
» n00b
1969-12-31

he smile like an idiot.. :no2:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ He got a super long siggy. :)
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Funny and friendly kuya :)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She did have a catchy username :P
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice 'n friendly.. =)
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she got Hello Kitty as her siggy :yes2:
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

She loves MJ. =)
raymondpdemesa
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah i love Mj and also he is a fun of MJ[align=center][/align]
.Carlaloves.
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ He has a cute ava. :D
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ An active new member :)
iamjanee
» n00b
1969-12-31

He's like, uhmmm, strong :) Tahaha
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shes cute and adorable. ;)
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

He is a cool buddy. :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ She is my Pet in FFS, just bought her last night (mura lang xa, lol!) She loves me because I am letting her win the Chibi Contest, for now! :p
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ She has so many badges.
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

She's teasing me everyday.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:38

[ 9 queries - 0.357 second ]
Privacy Policy