• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Good at sharing a fabulous recipes.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ He joined FTalk last September 13. 2008. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

HE WAS BORN ON "May 20th 1988"
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's a new revolution eyes here in Ftalk. ;)
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hands Down. Friendliest guy ever.
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A BeautifUL 14 Yr Old Hot Chix

Last edited by sherovin (2010-07-10 09:49:53)

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A good entertainer. ;)
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

An Old Guy Who's Young At Heart???
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sherovin;#3650353;1278769828]An Old Guy Who's Young At Heart???[/quote] Hey im not old yet. Wakakaka you so bad lol. He's good at giving opinions.
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

His A Master Of Great Words And Honor
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's good at giving respect to his friends....I solute him. ;)
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

An Indefinite Charm Caster
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ A good topic initiator. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a very active member.
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a cool member. :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ very cool and wacky friend. :)[/b] [/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a joker
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Active FTalker :chew:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

super awesome ftalker
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a friendly ftalk agent
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:38

[ 9 queries - 0.535 second ]
Privacy Policy