• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

super active :wave:
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Thanks sa compliment :D active dn sya :)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^medyo :D she's nice :wave:

Last edited by ann gillian (2010-05-15 02:35:27)

xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mbaet sya :)
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ she's CUTE
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She's nice.
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kind.
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Long haired.
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

charming? :)
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Thanks :) active :P
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Hyper
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

May isang badge.
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she loves fyoks so much. :love:
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

HA? Cute siggy.
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ she's ans ftalkfreak
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She's a Whiz :)
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she's wearing purple shirt in her ava..
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She's an Elite.
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's chinita :turbopoke:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's FTALKELITE!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:29

[ 9 queries - 0.605 second ]
Privacy Policy