• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^^ tsk... peacemaker
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

She loves fyoks
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bridget's loveteam before(?) someone told that on the chatbox :xixi:

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2010-05-04 03:06:11)

TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Anime lover? I guess. :lol:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she loves Aisaka Taiga?
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]* one of the top poster here. :p [/b][/color][/font]
Geeky Areli
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Member of The Scandalers.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]* a noob from Nueva Ecija. :p[/b][/color][/font]
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[s]she is newbie :wave:[/s] aww!! he's brye

Last edited by FecHiNdILemA (2010-05-05 10:35:05)

Geeky Areli
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think the poster above likes anime.

Last edited by Geeky Areli (2010-05-05 10:34:05)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]* an FTalker from Nueva Eciaj.[/b][/color][/font] [spoiler]san ka sa Nueva Ecija?[/spoiler]
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ the scandalers' member
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]* She's Indonesian. :p[/b][/color][/font]
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ he knows that i'm indonesian :yes:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]* member of Otakus Society. :p[/b][/color][/font]
Geeky Areli
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^A guy.

Last edited by Geeky Areli (2010-05-05 10:46:58)

expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

* noob
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]* She loves my Utol. :p [/b][/color][/font]
Geeky Areli
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^He says "Bumoto ng wasto" haha.
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[s]^ an FTalkWorm[/s] aww!! she's female :p

Last edited by FecHiNdILemA (2010-05-05 10:49:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:48

[ 9 queries - 0.887 second ]
Privacy Policy