• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ TS member. FtalkWorm. :D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Cutie pie. :wow2::wow2:
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ftalk geek like me :)
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she's cute! :)
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ she loves anime..
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shana my friend :strikeback: she's so nice and friendly!

Last edited by expiiglam (2010-04-18 06:49:22)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What the fck [i]daw[/i] =D
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

his a rocker i think :pacman:
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he is a FTalkElite :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

He's one shitty kid. :xixi:
-06-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ftalkelite
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hes shy??? :rolleyes:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Crazy FT Addict.
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hilarious. :xixi:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=Red][b] ^ She lives outside the Philippines. :)[/b][/color][/font]
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Brye... ur rank is ftalk worm now?. :o Oh.. I've just realized it. :D Nice person 'n friendly. :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ViLia .A.;#3531609;1271658529]Brye... ur rank is ftalk worm now?. :o Oh.. I've just realized it. :D Nice person 'n friendly. :)[/quote] [font=Arial][color=Red][b] ^ haha. yyeah!! I miss u Vilia. :) @t: She`s a very nice Indo FTalker. :] my bestfriend also. :)[/b][/color][/font]
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Miss u more kuya brye..1. =) my gr8 friend.. 'n low profile I think. :)
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He's mysterious and all. :lol3: No name, Location, anything. :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=Red][b] ^ He's Jolo. from MMP. wacky peep I think. :)[/b][/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:45

[ 9 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy