• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

i don't know her real name.
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she loves anime :D

Last edited by ruthangelatan (2010-04-07 03:17:42)

Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ a pretty girl and she's FTalkGeek now. :giggle:
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she idolizes aisaka :)
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Her FTalk level is 4
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@offtopic: [spoiler][quote][b]FecHiNdILemA wrote [?]:[/b] i don't know her real name.[/quote] - hey zhup I'm Jazz :lol3:[/spoiler] She is ruth half angel and half satan :lol3:
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[s]^ She's my new friend of mine and she's FTalkAddict :][/s] [i]sablay[/i] :/ ^ She's FTalkGeek and a new friend of mine.

Last edited by Zelle pretty (2010-04-07 03:26:54)

FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she loves Aisaka Taiga :D
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ my new friend. She's flo. And I think she love Maid Sama
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

She's zelle. a new friend. and she know that i love maid-sama. hha
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Loves manga & anime
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a superftalker. with ftalk level : hardcore
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Groupless.
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a member of Masayahing Pinoy
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Has an alive & kickin' badge
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he has 760 repus .
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she has twitter.
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's craving for Mangas and Animes?
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

an FTalkFreak. like Souleater... a member of AB.
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i added her lately at fb :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:20

[ 9 queries - 0.530 second ]
Privacy Policy