• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^She's pretty. ;) [/b][/font]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=chipster489]^She's pretty.[/quote] really? hahah @T: he's nice....:D
xylef1993
» n00b
1969-12-31

ejeje ... nO cOmment ! =D:lol:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ emoooooooooohhhh..............
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Rockstarrrr !\m/ \m/
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Has one of the cutest avatars i've ever seen..^ :thumbsup: hehe
richard5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Emo_girl..., cause her avatar, but I bet she's kind....
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=richard5]Emo_girl..., cause her avatar, but I bet she's kind....[/quote] I'm not emo.... :/ sounds friendly ^ =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-10 02:43:20)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

likes black.. ^^
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

his hobby is sleeping.:) i think:D
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ likes bleach and naruto
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ friendly and nice :D xD[/b]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friendly. cute. emo. fashionable. :D
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cute, emo... lol =D:paranoid::lol: :rolleyes:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^He's an emo. :) [/b][/font]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a superfriendster.. :D:D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's nikka and she wants repus :lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]aww, she's my sister, I lab her. [/i] [b]Anyway, she's awesome!! She likes cats. I think...:/[/b]
Dtch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i guess she's EMO ?
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ hmp, i think he is a music lover.. :rolleyes: xD[/b]

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-12 00:18:01)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:06

[ 9 queries - 0.617 second ]
Privacy Policy