• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ ma uber duper cutest sissie eva :wow:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

loves code geass ...haha
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's very helpful with regards to codes =)
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ma lably baby LAWL =D Joke. ma best rockmate eva :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's my baby, very cute and talented.. i love her :redface:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she has funny <styles> haha
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she loves glittering effects :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ma sweetie baby, a funny person, fun 2 chat with him/her? LAWL =D i luv michaaaang~ :P

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-13 05:05:57)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she loves me because im very handsome :lol::lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he/she?? love me because i very cute LAWL =D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an anime lover and i think she's nice
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ dolphin lover also anime lover lyk me :wow:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

super anime lover hehe
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a big helping us :cool:
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my cute sissy.. :wow: love anime like me :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ma lavly sissie :wow: love anime and music like me :P
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She's so loveleeey. :wow:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]a happy gurl . haha based on her e-group[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a foot powder seller *again ?*
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ archa angelz LAWL xD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:47

[ 9 queries - 0.656 second ]
Privacy Policy