• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

totchie08
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

i guess he is sablay... wenks!! uhm he is cool and friendly...........
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ she's a nice person i guess :P
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I guess.. she's nice.., from Indonesia 'n a little bit naughty.. hi..hi.. Peace..!. 'n [b]friendly.[/b].
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i guess.. she's cute person :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a fan of L. :cool:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a gfx master . haha ~
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ViLia .A.]I guess.. she's nice.., from Indonesia 'n a little bit naughty.. hi..hi.. Peace..!. 'n friendly..[/quote] LAWL* :lol: sankyu sis :P ^ she's wife of david archuleta! wakakakaka =D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ LOL a fstalk member ? ofcourse
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ archuleta angelz :P
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

jobros angels . LOL
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ students wakakakaka :lol:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a friendly & cute person. :D
lilimu
» n00b
1969-12-31

ftalk lover jaja :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Loves flat shoes. :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eptok member . *LOL
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a exam lovers! =D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a music lover =)
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ anime lover :D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=pink] funny guy. :lol: :lol: [/color]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shes from zamboanga :arrow: always online :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:24

[ 9 queries - 0.508 second ]
Privacy Policy