• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she lives in amsterdam.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b][color=purple]^wewew.......pretty & sexy....[/b][/color] :wow: :lol::lol: :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she a nice mushroom..:lol:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ she's nice. known as annie. :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She lives in Lagunaaa. :lol:
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i.love.ur.siggy^-^ ..i.think.shes.nice^-^
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she haev bangs! :cool: *[i]sablay[/i] she from Japan. :rolleyes:

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-11-30 22:13:48)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ He's great in making GFX! :lol: :thumbsup:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

She's a maniac~~ hee~~
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

waah^-^ yeah.she.have.bangs.. ..i.noticed.that.too^-^
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

what bang~?? Neway, she love using dots when typing~~:lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he/shes from tokyo,japan.. ~edit~ shes taken by a rockstar ..

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-11-30 22:40:15)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

He loves Orochi :lol: and has 3 lions that will multiply each day :lol::lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a rocker.. haha. absolutely.. he's a rockstar.. :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]he/shes from tokyo,japan.. ~edit~ shes taken by a rockstar ..[/quote] No no~` I'm Malaysian~~:D ^She's Fashionita~~
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is an addict like me:lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ She's suppah nice and friendly =D
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she says kind words to everyone.. i guess.. hihihi... =)=)
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][sub]she likes skull?[/sub][/align]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she always bring her umbrella :lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-01 00:03:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:59

[ 9 queries - 0.630 second ]
Privacy Policy