• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]she likes to wear shades? :lol: and i always post after her. :D [/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

an naruto fan and love friendsretalk :)

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-11-28 03:34:45)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a good artist my idol and have a cutg in his sig wat's that?
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she loves dolphin? :P
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^thats a lion.. rawrrr =D @t has a cute avatar :eh: awss edit~ @topic she love pink i guess ;)

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-11-28 03:43:27)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ kuya mir hehehe...really.? heheh:lol: @t sablay at first si kuya but she edited it..
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] she sed she's my crazy evil dolphin?haha her avatar is a baby with a candle on it's head. :lol: [/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's naruto fan and actib dis time in ot sec..
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she loves dolphin.. :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^inloev with his gf :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ahmmm... he's offline
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm... she is pretty :D

Last edited by totchie08 (2008-11-28 04:48:11)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Ahmmm... he's offline[/quote] nih? i'm bck :lol::lol: @T: nc && friendly :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hes like an ang3l =D a friendly ang3l :penguin:

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-11-28 04:50:40)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

He's bak wd oro...
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]hes like an ang3l =D a friendly ang3l :penguin:[/quote] hahahhahahaha! :mad::mad::P @T: anime lover :lol::lol::lol: hahaha
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a neutral lover....
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol: :drool: @T: hmmm.. kind && approachable, :P:thumbsup:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

He is like hit and run.... :penguin: wahahaa :lol: peace :Dv
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]He is like hit and run.... :penguin: wahahaa :lol: peace :Dv[/quote] hahaha! :mad::P:P:P:P he's my ex-rockmate :D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:55

[ 9 queries - 0.788 second ]
Privacy Policy