• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Naruto fan.. =):thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^a rockster =|=|=|=|=|=|
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an agent member of rockstar :)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Friendly =D=D=D=D=D=D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

has a funny siggy and a liar =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]has a funny siggy and a liar =D[/quote] hahaha. :O @T: [spoiler][color=gray][b]BULAGA!!!![/b][/color][/spoiler]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]he's kind,,,my co agent[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^@kaygee just kiddin bro :lol: :lol: @t love fungus :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]^@kaygee just kiddin bro :lol: :lol:[/quote] its ok bro :D:D @T: naruto fan :O
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^he's a funny dude coz he's a fun corner!! :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Cute. :thumbsup:[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=russell18]^he's a funny dude coz he's a fun corner!! :D[/quote] hahaha! LOL. :lol: @T: '-.-'Suikoden Master'-.-'
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

he loves [b]MUSIC[/b]. \m/
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good in making gfx. :D:thumbsup:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

He loves [b]Photography[/b]. (:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She love pink ? (no idea ~)
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a twilight fan, i guess ^^
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shE's frm CHINA.. :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She loeeeevs cupcakes. :lol:
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) nice girl... i really love cupcakes.. =Dhmmm.. :arrow: she's a great stalker.. hahah :lol: juzt kiding!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:58

[ 9 queries - 0.617 second ]
Privacy Policy