• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

kylecute007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

spongebob t shirt .xP
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she has cute eyes... hihi
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^wiw.. tambayer of Fun Corner =D=D=D=D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^The drop bhoi... who always drop by... :penguin:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hahaha! :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: where? :drool: @T: rakizta :D\m/
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Have a love TRIANGLE situation? Hakhak. =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^nice bangs..[/b][/color] =) :D:D:thumbsup:
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nc shades ,,,,,,, hihihihihi can't see oyur eyes... afraid to show it? hihi :D :D

Last edited by totchie08 (2008-11-28 06:05:04)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ahehe.......it's not me on my ava.... :lol::lol::lol: @t: her siggy reminds me op orio's siggy last tym.......sexy gurlaloos....[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

only one word can describe her... =) poisonous :lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's a real rockstar....
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's .... pretty and... looks elegant
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she loves anime ..... and she looks like a chinese or japanese...:D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]nanix84:[/b]only one word can describe her... =) poisonous :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] :/ waaaa... hu is poisonous? :/ t:nice conflexion............
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ anime lover:D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=totchie08]waaaa... hu is poisonous?[/quote] It's zyrax because of her siggy... :lol: but I am just kidding... I know her well :D [b]@T:[/b] the one who reads the bible :paranoid: :lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-28 06:24:26)

totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh... ahahahha uhm..... nanix.... is still a clown/...... :D =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i think she has a crush on orio....[/b][/color] =) :eh::eh: [b][color=purple] *kidding*[/b][/color] :D

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-28 06:34:56)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She's a [s]Rockstarr![/s] Protector! =D

Last edited by iana27 (2008-11-28 06:33:03)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The one that loves bangs =) :Dv
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:53

[ 9 queries - 0.524 second ]
Privacy Policy