• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Loyal wd his surname..
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

FOOT POWDER MODEL? right? :question:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she luev pink. :penguin:
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ he likes everything :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

comes wd a new ava..
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a very friendly person.. :wow:
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think she's inlove?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aha, right.. :D :D likes pink? :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] she inlove. =D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ no other describable thing?? XD XD he's my BFF :lol:

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-11-20 06:44:56)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

urmm,let me think :P .............................................. she is bro Kiro student. :eh: :ninja: =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Um.. he's a non filipino..citizen
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lovess.. foot powder? :lol: [b]@rei[/b] lol..... sensei... =D
xoxoemochiq-mhay chan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kyut nya and i think friendly xa

Last edited by xoxoemochiq-mhay chan (2008-11-20 06:53:58)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think an emo... again
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

loves color bluegreen?
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she loves pink..
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

powder seller :lol: hmft ~
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a talker XDD :lol: * i don't know!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^i think...she loves music and she loathes perfectionists.[/i]=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:59

[ 9 queries - 0.526 second ]
Privacy Policy