• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she is David Archuleta lover :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Maybe a fan of sugintou :D
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NFSE mmber =D ange shes hot!!
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahaha,.,.a loser!!!! :lol:[/b]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no im not!!! ur d loser!!! =D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

She has a cute picture. =)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]he's pringles addict,.,.,.[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's cute .. :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ukoi she's a witch full of bulutong xd

Last edited by rakzztar (2008-11-28 09:10:26)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he lives in italy(like me) and he likes rock music..
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stunning beauty.. makes me wnna watch her more!! :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I think he is crying because of watching the person above him :lol::lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He's in rehab right now. =D
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i thnk shes inluv :D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oopss Brave and uuhhmm.... :lol:

Last edited by dweller (2008-11-28 09:16:27)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woahh... simple friend!! :D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he loves to eat pringles....:lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Loves pink! ;DD

Last edited by iana27 (2008-11-28 09:16:40)

dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Smart and nice. =)
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

likes music and anime! =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:39

[ 9 queries - 0.721 second ]
Privacy Policy