• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]He's a big "F" haha funny .. but scary.. cos he's a clone of a boxer :paranoid:[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

She is mysterious like the man with the [b]"?"[/b] sign :lol::lol::lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He likes to [i]Puk puk[/i] me. ;)
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

She l0ves her hair. =)
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][sub]he likes pringles. hahahahahaha!![/sub][/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-01 00:11:19)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]He loves pringles. :3[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice person...cute

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-12-01 00:10:48)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Loves dolphins. :3 Friendly also. Ayheee.[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She loves to pukpuk my head also :lol::lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He's inlove wit manny pacquiao. ahaha. jk. ;)
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][sub]she's FRIENDLY. is she? haha[/sub][/align]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

She l0ves t0 Run :lol:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][sub]he's a music lover. i guess so..[/sub][/align]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

carefree......................... and she seems friendly................
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not an adik daw
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she loves dolphins...........weh.......
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=pink] naruto addict. and pretty [/color] :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's an addict :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

addicted wd david...
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeaah :wow: fansign maker .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:46

[ 9 queries - 0.520 second ]
Privacy Policy