• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's in love with the rain.. :eh:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

from the rehab =D =D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she is inlove... :D
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

likes koreanovela, i think.. =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

He is a very healthy person :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-15 00:09:10)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

he;s always around :rose:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she selling foot powder. :eh:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ He wants peace. :P
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Blind? :O:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

he's online agen haha =)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^She's Selling Footpowder :lol::lol::lol:
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

soooooooo EMO . :O
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She has same hand sign that I do have... =) and is counting 1 to 3 :lol::lol::lol: peace :D\m/
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^The PukPuk guy =D=D=D=D=D=D=D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

the white protector member
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Endorser of Footpowder :D:D:penguin::penguin:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

EMO. :D don't be sad,it's ok,haha
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

loves.... anime like me
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Anime Geek :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

he's a skyblue mushroom protector. hehe. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:45

[ 9 queries - 0.541 second ]
Privacy Policy