• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b][color=#FF0000][font=Century Gothic]^an elite :P, a sablayer :lol: [/font][/color][/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

pro0moter.... mortal
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=#FF0000][font=Century Gothic]a normal living thing =D [/font][/color][/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

unidentified living organism:D:D:D [b]ULO[/b]=D=D
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ a nice person ;) belated happy bday by the way :O i just saw your caption :lol:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ her name is [b]oje[/b] i think
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i just noticed now that she's referring to BI RAIN :D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ he's sablay :lol:
rouken
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think she's always online. :lol:
liezldimarucot
» n00b
1969-12-31

^his location beside u hehehe :)
shigenoi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Location: Kota Tapis Berseri :question: ops. Location: inside a pokeball! :O

Last edited by shigenoi (2009-05-29 01:22:42)

mm11
» n00b
1969-12-31

she's sablay. she really nice.:D
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ He's probably stalking that girl. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/65.gif[/img] :lol:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she still has those demonic eyes. =D ohmy. :wow:
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hired Killer. =D Super Mataray? Not even. =( Okay, I won't talk to you then. :angry:
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^she won't talk to me =( =( :penguin:
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Loves running away. :/
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^loves to pokpok my head :lol: :lol:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]* whew.. im not! =D @t: he`s crazy! =D=D[/i]
femchien
» n00b
1969-12-31

really loves xmas!! :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:48

[ 9 queries - 0.588 second ]
Privacy Policy